INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY RECRUITER
Target IT Resources is a fast growing Twin Cities based IT Recruiting Firm looking for a self-motivated and intuitive individual interested in making a lot of money.
All too often I find myself coming across highly educated and talented people that have done everything "right" in regard to planning and executing their careers. Due to circumstance beyond their control they find themselves out of a job and powerless to change their situation given today's economic realities.
EMPOWER YOURSELF!
I started Target IT Resources in March 2009 after a highly successful recruiting career that began in 2003. My motivation in starting Target IT was to control my own destiny. I'm looking for kindred spirits that want to take charge of their lives in similar fashion.
The team consists of myself (business development & recruiting) and two independent recruiters.
My preference is a recruiter that I can work along side with that can search for qualified individuals from among the 3800+ names in our database.
Full training and contacts/leads provided. Prior exp. in recruiting or sales preferred but not necessary.
We'd like to add a strong, determined, and patient individual willing to work hard and synergize with our established team.
We've got more open job orders than we can handle and need a winner to help fill these orders.
If you'd like more details contact me ASAP.
Mike Reitz
mreitz@targetitresources.com
952-465-0157
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment